New Delhi | Jagran Newsroom: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday released the sixth tranche from 17,100 billion rupees to more than 8.55 billion rupees under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) program. As part of the PM-KISAN program introduced in December 2018, the central government grants the beneficiary farmers cash benefits of 6,000 rupees per year in three equal installments.
Organized in a virtual function to to introduce the Rs 1 lakh crore financial facility under the Agricultural Infrastructure Fund, PM Modi transferred the sixth installment of Rs 2,000 directly into the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. The money will only be transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts verified by Aadhar.
What to do if you did not receive the PM KISAN program sixth installment?
If you are a registered beneficiary of the PM-KISAN program but did not receive Rs 2,000 in your bank account under the sixth installment, you can dial a toll-free number to file your complaint. The Ministry of Agriculture has issued a hotline number for farmers. You can call the PM-KISAN hotline number 155261 or the toll-free number 1800115526. You can also call the Department of Agriculture landline number 011-23381092.
However, we recommend checking the PM-KISAN program beneficiaries list first by following the steps below.
- First log into the PM Kisan portal – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now go to the ‘Farmers Corner’ option on the right.
- Now click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- Select the state, county, subdistrict, block, and the name of the village.
- After selecting all of the required options, click Get Report.
- You now have a complete list of your village beneficiaries.
- This list is in alphabetical order and you can easily find your name.
Written by: Shashikant Sharma